Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Essex & Cape Cod

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog. Ha, a while? Who am I kidding? It's been half a year. I've neglected this blog for far too long, so I decided to jump back into this side project. Seeing as how I'm not exactly that active on Flickr or Tumblr anymore, I need somewhere to place my photos.
This past weekend I went to Essex, Cape Cod, and Martha's Vineyard with Pauline and Wanling. It's the second time I've ever been out of state without my parents. I have to say, it is quite an exhilarating feeling... but strangely enough, it is not as satisfying as I thought it would be. I found myself missing homecooked food...


I'll be posting photos from Martha's Vineyard soon. It was a lovely, charming place but it was unfortunate that it rained the whole day that we were there. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home